Welcome to Bell Farm, a Community Primary School with a nursery for children aged 3 to 11..
We believe that to prepare all children for their future they are entitled to the best standards in education and we endeavour to achieve academic excellence at Bell Farm.
We do this by
- Valuing our extensive grounds and striving to offer the best in outdoors education
- Providing a values led curriculum and having a rights respecting agenda
- Fostering community links at every opportunity
- Being an inclusive school and providing excellent pastoral and well-being support
Bell Farm has an exciting, values-led curriculum at the heart of our school; designed to provide your child with a huge range of learning experiences and opportunities. Bell Farm is a Level 2 “Rights Respecting” school. We were the first school in Surrey to achieve this award and we are proud of the impact this has had on learning and behaviour.
Term Dates 2023/2024
N.B Term dates/INSET days may be subject to change at the discretion of the Headteacher
- The school is required to have 5 INSET days for staff training each academic year. Where possible, these are added on to existing holidays. On these days the school is closed to children.
- The school publishes its term dates as early as possible to assist parents in organising their family holidays to be taken during the school holiday period.
- The school day starts at 8.45am and finishes at 3.20pm. (KS1 and EYFS children finish at 3.15pm).
- Children should arrive in school between 8.35am and 8.45am when the playground will be supervised. Please note that children should not arrive before 8.35am, unless they are attending Breakfast Club.
- Children arriving after 8.50am must report to the school office to be recorded in the late book and marked in the register.
Bell Farm Prospectus
Welcome to Bell Farm Primary School!
Our Senior Leadership Team will be delivering a presentation and conducting school tours for families with a child due to start in Reception in September 2024. They commence at 9.30am and last approximately one hour. To request a place on one of our tours, please click on the link below :-