N.B Term dates/INSET days may be subject to change at the discretion of the Headteacher
- The school is required to have 5 INSET days for staff training each academic year. Where possible, these are added on to existing holidays. On these days the school is closed to children.
- The school publishes its term dates as early as possible to assist parents in organising their family holidays to be taken during the school holiday period.
- The school day starts at 8.45am and finishes at 3.20pm. (KS1 and EYFS children finish at 3.15pm).
- Children should arrive in school between 8.35am and 8.45am when the playground will be supervised. Please note that children should not arrive before 8.35am, unless they are attending Breakfast Club.
- Children arriving after 8.50am must report to the school office to be recorded in the late book and marked in the register.